[Gpdd] RAINBOW BRIDGE: condolences, Zoe

Cindy calliope at geeksnet.com
Tue Sep 13 12:43:37 EDT 2005

Lisa, Fuzzy, and Ozzy, please accept our condolences on Zoe's passing.  We
are so very sorry that she had congestive heart failure, but she was so
lucky that she had you to take care of her in her final year and a
half.  We know she enjoyed her life with you; how sweet that she and Fuzzy
liked to play tug-o-war with cilantro and parsley.  We hope you will find
comfort in knowing that her passage to the Bridge was a peaceful one and
that she knew how much she was loved.  (P.S.  Our Calliope, now at the
Bridge, was also a "black pants" piggie.)

Our thoughts and prayers are with all sick piggies and their humans.

Sadly,
Cindy, Sunshine, and Tumbleweed