[Gpdd] {misc} ATTN: Operation Angel Pig Volunteers

Jenna T. tenetylo at hotmail.com
Wed Sep 14 17:51:09 EDT 2005

All -

Thank you Leah for catching this... i made a boo boo!   all those donating
to the shelter in Arkansas (I don't have all the info on me at the moment -
so I forget the name of the shelter)  but anywho - on your emails I put AK -
THIS IS INCORRECT!!!  The state abbrviation is AR.    AK is alaska!!!  could
someone please pass this on to all the volunteers (I cc'd everyone donating
to this shelter on the original email letting you know where to donate
too...)

anywho... I'll try to email everyone tomorrow regarding this...

Thanks!

Jenna