[Gpdd] Health: Re: My picky eater

Leah McNeil lconsuela at yahoo.com
Thu Sep 15 16:10:46 EDT 2005

Hey Jennifer!
I was just reading about your Bob Bob.
I'm worried about the little guy. Has he
passed the stone? If not, I was wondering
when you're taking him back in for x-rays
to check to see. How much water is he
drinking? and is he a bladder sludge
piggie? Wow, so many questions. Oh,
and when you took him to the Vet, did
they prescribe any antibiotic for him if
he had an infection 'down there'?

Unfortunately, I know what you're going
through. For some reason, my Brownie
Bear doesn't like her green leaf lettuce
as much--like she'll eat a little bit, but
not much. But, she makes it up, by eating
everything else in sight...Pig! ha ha

You know that I'm a Strong advocate
for the Shilintong. So, I hope that is
helping your Bob Bob. I took B-Bear off
of it when I was giving her Baytril (I put
her on Baytril for 7 days) and she hasn't
been crying when she pee's, so I haven't
started her back on the Shilintong yet.
Oh, I knew I forgot you ask you something:
Does Boo Boo cry/whine when he urinates?

Also, I haven't given B-Bear Metacam (for
pain) since Sunday. She doesn't seem
to need it. Did your Vet give you something
to take home for pain for Lil' Bob Bob?
For pain, I have both Metacam and Flexigan.

Well, sorry this is so long. I'm just a worry
wart, I suppose. Please be sure to give that
Sweetie, Bob Bob Black Sheep some Extra
Piggie Kisses from us...

    Love 'n Wheeeeeeeeeeps,
        Leah...Slave to Brownie Bear