[Gpdd] MISC: Pooling donations

Dee and Joe deeclark at rcn.com
Fri Sep 16 16:26:22 EDT 2005

Hi all,

I like your idea Jamie.  Does anyone else have the Humane Society of North
West Louisiana?  I checked their wish list on Amazon.com.  They have some
high priced items, but if someone wants to go in with me we could get them a
much needed cage.  It is around $80.00.  Or we could send money.  Otherwise
I think I will go to my local Wal-Mart, and buy some of the animal harnesses
they need, and mail them down.  I can get them cheaper that what's on the
Amazon site.

I emailed them and the said they have no GPs.  Mostly dogs and cats, and a
turtle :)

Dee

www.sunnyday1.blinkz.com