[Gpdd] PIGLETS - Butterflies Babies

DebraStory at aol.com DebraStory at aol.com
Fri Sep 16 15:39:40 EDT 2005

Nichole - I loved your web site.  I tried to send you a message on the  site,
but it asked for a name and password.  Therefore, I will reply  here.
Butterflies little ones are absolutely adorable.  I especially  liked the
tortoiseshell and white one.  I have always wanted a tortie, but  have never been able
to find one when I was in the market for an addition to my  herd.  I am glad
that the remaining 5 have been doing fine and that "Mommy"  is doing well also.
I will be eager to see more of the little ones as they  grow.  Thanks for
sharing your pictures with us.

Wheeeeeps  from Debra, Peanut, Pumpkin, Calico, Snickers, Princess and
Creampuff

_http://hometown.aol.com/debrastory/_
(http://hometown.aol.com/debrastory/index.html)

_http://members.aol.com/cavylady60435/_