[Gpdd] Health: Re: Snowball's tooth extraction

Brenda bunner77 at hotmail.com
Sun Sep 18 08:50:04 EDT 2005

Carla,

I'm so happy to hear of Snowball's recovery after surgery!! What a wonderful
feeling after all you've been through to see him eating on his own. My
apologies for not wishing him good luck before the surgery but believe me,
he was in my thoughts and just two days ago I was wondering how it all went.

I'm very glad to see him making progress. Keep up the good eating Snowball!!

All the best,
Brenda
MT, Frasier and Boo