[Gpdd] Health: Picky Bob Bob & how much Critical Care he gets?

Carla Martinez cmartinez36 at houston.rr.com
Sun Sep 18 18:14:14 EDT 2005

Thanks Jaime, Brenda and all for your words of encouragement for
Snowball. He was backsliding today, hasn't wanted to eat much on his
own. I was too quick to think he was ready to go back to an all salad
and pellets diet. As it happened I just opened a new bag of Cavy Cuisine
and wonder if the slight difference in taste between the new and old
bags also threw him off.

I gave him syringe feedings: that helped. and will give more this
evening. We are going out for a little while and I feel a little
uncomfortable leaving him by himself. But I will be home in 2-3 hours.

I was wondering Jennifer when you give Bob Bob a little Critical Care
every day, how much do you give him? Do you feed from syringe or plate?
Thanks.

Carla, Snowball, and Snickers in spirit