[Gpdd] Anouncement: Rainbow Bridge

Karenluntw at aol.com Karenluntw at aol.com
Mon Sep 19 14:38:49 EDT 2005

HI to all our piggie friends and slaves;

It is with a very heavy heart that we must tell you that our newest friend
Rolex has crossed over the rainbow bridge.  He only lived with us a week,  but
our slave and her family were very attached already.  Rolex came to our  herd
very young.  We were told he was about a month old, but our slaves  thought
that he was probably younger, and needed his Mommy longer.  He was  a cuddlely
friend .  He was also a whiz on the computer, putting the rest  of us to shame!
  Mommy slave stayed with him until he passed, he was  having seizures, and
having a tough time staying with us.  We felt blessed  that we did not have to
take him to the Vet to be put to sleep.    I  am sure he is pop corning and
meeting new friends at the Bridge. He  is buried with our friend Jynx the cat in
the backyard.  Our friend  Rocket still needs a cage mate, so mommy slave
will be looking for a new friend  for us soon.  For now, Rolex will be forever
etched in our hearts.   Gone too soon.

Sadly, Karen:(  Slave to Rex, Rajah, Rocket and Rolex in our  hearts