[Gpdd] Unsubscribe

Fran Reimer freimer at sbids.state.ks.us
Tue Sep 20 16:35:31 EDT 2005

Just to let you know the reason why I'm leaving.  It was with a heavy heart that we had our two piggy girls adopted by a lovely lady in Springfield.  They were my 15 year daughters and she just didn't have the time or the desire to care for them any longer.  I had become allergic to their bedding and was not able to care for them either.  Since we no longer have them, I'm leaving the group.  I've enjoyed the group and have received valuable information from this group.  So take care and much love to all members.
Fran Reimer