[Gpdd] Care: Re: Towels as bedding

Martha Coburn marthac at cogeco.ca
Tue Sep 20 16:53:09 EDT 2005

Hi Leah,

Thanks for sharing your towel routine. As bedding they are working out
splendidly for both piggies and me.

One thing I have started to do is to put a sheet on top of the towels. This
way I can do periodic touch ups with a whisk and dust pan. Also less hay
makes it into my new washer and dryer (I justified buying my dream machines,
big front loaders on pedestals, because of all the pig laundry, I know it's
a stretch but hey I have them). I'm also learning to sew (I know it is only
straight lines) but I'm customizing the sheet to fit snuggly into the 6' x 3
1/2' house and 5' x 2' playpen, so no more bunches in the corners or folding
to make them fit. I love how your piggies are free range but that's not
going to happen here, I just want to give them as much room as possible.

Wishing you, daddy slave, Brownie Bear and Butterscotch the best (and of
course all other piggies and their peoples)

Martha, Sally, Poppy, Holly & Otis