[Gpdd] Care: Towels as Bedding

Holly Marr purplecavy at yahoo.com
Tue Sep 20 20:51:49 EDT 2005

Leah said:
"The only downside is that it's a lot of
work. In the morning, it takes me about
30 minutes to change the towels, feed 'em,
etc. At night, I spend about 1 hour changing
the towels, shaking out the hay, refilling
the water bottles, etc."

OH MY GOODNESS!!!
i wish everyone was as dedicated as you!!!
maybe someday i'll try the towel system,
it sounds pretty nifty.  but not the laundry part.
for now my kiln dried pine shavings will have to do.
-holly + Gohan & Pavel, Buz & Alfred, & Sunny