[Gpdd] [Announcement] Wilbur and Orville

Lisa B cavylover74 at yahoo.com
Thu Sep 22 09:20:18 EDT 2005

Wilbur and Orville are handsome guys.  It is too bad their owner has to serve in Iraq and no one else in the family could have kept them until they got back.
I wish I could take them as I don't live far away.  If I didn't already have 6, I would be there adopting them today.

Hope they find a really good home where their slaves will spoil them rotten.

I think your pictures are great.  I don't think there is much more you can do.  As for the advertising, I don't know.  Maybe someone else has ideas.

Wheeks,
Lisa and the Guinea Girls and the not-so-lonely boar, Flint (one more week until he meets his girlfriends)

The "pigs" say, "Have a Wheeking Good Day!"