[Gpdd] [misc] Rita

truejedi at bellsouth.net truejedi at bellsouth.net
Fri Sep 23 13:45:05 EDT 2005

I can't believe I"m writing another hurricane message!  Well Rita has taken a turn and she is headed straight to us now.   I can't believe this...we were just getting our lives back on schedule from Katrina.  There are still people over here without power from Katrina and now Rita will delay them getting their power back even longer.   I know we will loose power for a while but I will check in as soon as I can.  We stayed home this time because we didn't think it was coming this way.  Now it's too late to leave and we have to stay.  The Uineas are not nervous at all..they are all being sooo brave!  I"m so proud of them!!!!  Of couse Bori being the only male in the same room (different cage of course) he is under a little stress to protect his 5 girls...but he'll be ok too.  I can't believe this is happening.  Rita is not as strong as Katrina was but this time we are on the bad side of it and we will get hit a little harder this time.  A levee in New Orleans has already broken, tornados are already happneing...it's sooo scary.  Please keep all of us in your piggy prayers.  I"m shaking right now I"m so scared.  I'm going check on the Uineas now.  I have made preprations to move them to the bathroom with no windows if the wind gets too bad.  I will check in again as soon as I can.  Anyone else in Rita's path Please be very very careful and check in to let everyone know you are safe!!!!
Misty and The Uineas