[Gpdd] BEHAVIOR - How Smart Is Your Guinea Pig?

Janelle D. Smith janelle300 at worldnet.att.net
Sat Sep 24 17:47:05 EDT 2005

I've asked this question 3 times over the past 8 years and I've been amazed
at all the responses.  I don't mean to belittle all the horrible things that
are going on in the world right now.  But we all need a little humor in our
lives just to make it through each day.

And we ALL love to brag about our wee beasties!!!!  So here are some
questions you might like to answer:

Does your gp know any words or phrases and how do they react?
Do you or they have a certain routine and what happens if you don't follow
it?
Do they pout?
How do they punish you?
How do they reward you?
Can they climb stairs and is there a reason?
Do they know different colors?
Is there a favorite place they like to sleep or eat?
Do they move their furniture?
Do they like the Vet?
Are there noises they like or hate?  What happens then?
How do they react with other piggies or other animals?

These are just a few ideas.......there must be tons more!!

You can write about gp's that are here with us or that have gone to The
Bridge.

As I said, I don't mean to make light of all the bad things that are
happening or of any sick piggies.

But this might be fun.  Don't write to me.  Write to the Digest so we can
all have a little fun and maybe lighten our day a bit.

Janelle