[Gpdd] [CARE] bedding

labbatesms at comcast.net labbatesms at comcast.net
Sat Sep 24 21:48:09 EDT 2005

Hi Marie-Louise!  Welcome to the Digest!

It's always interesting to learn where everyone is from!  In the time I've been part of the Digest, I don't remember anyone from South Africa!

I use newspaper under the bedding in the piggies cages.  Sometimes, the piggies will root under the bedding and start ripping and eating the newspaper. I know that it's not too good for them, but having the newspaper underneath makes clean up a LOT easier.

It will so exciting when you finally get your piggies!  Hopefully, we'll see pigtures of the soon!

Steph
Patches, Percy and Scamper

--

www.filmdvdreleases.com