[Gpdd] Rainbow Bridge-Condolences

Karenluntw at aol.com Karenluntw at aol.com
Sun Sep 25 02:26:57 EDT 2005

I would like to take a moment to thank everyone who has expressed
condolences on behalf of Rolex.  I was just telling my husband tonight that  even after
a week, I am still stunned, and heartbroken at my tiny boys  passing.  I often
think when I see Rainbow Bridge announcements in the  digest how different
out virtual piggie tour will be next year.  We will  have lots of new friends,
but we will miss some sweet faces in the group.   The digest has been a
wonderful support system for me.  Thank you all for  being there.
Karen:) Slave to Rex, Rajah, Rocket, Ranger
with Rolex always in my heart