[Gpdd] MISC: Gyles Harvey's wonderful, fantastic, awsome webpage!

Holly Marr purplecavy at yahoo.com
Sun Sep 25 10:14:10 EDT 2005

Everyone!  This was from the Digest on Wednesday the 21st,
(i'm slow this wheeek), to see some awsome!!! pigtures, please
check out Gyles' page, you won't be at all disappointed!  The
pigtures are clear and large, and of course they are of our most
loved pets, so they're certainly a pleasure to see.  My congrats
to Gyles for some most excellent camera work!

Here's the site:    http://www.gfh.org.uk/

i just loved it so much i had to share my opinion of it!  thanks!

-holly in new jersey with gohan and pavel, buz and alfred, and sunny