[Gpdd] MISC: Gillian and Gyles Harvey's wonderful, fantastic, awsome webpage!

Gyles Harvey gxhrvy at gmail.com
Mon Sep 26 04:38:31 EDT 2005

Thanks all for the praise, although I must share it with Gillian, does
everything after I've taken the pictures.

Fred is a great character, and also our eldest now. There's something
about rescued pigs - I guess you feel good about saving them, and
they're happy to be saved!

Thanks again.

Gyles & Gillian