[Gpdd] Behavior: how smart is your guinea pig?

Elizabeth Loiselle biffyl at comcast.net
Mon Sep 26 13:14:37 EDT 2005

I have 6 piggers, two boys and 4 girls.They all run away when I go to
pick them up, but enjoy cuddle time otherwise.They all wheek when I come
into the house. Not because I'm home, but hoping that I brought them
something.They love their timothy hay. Wooly and Pebbles  will run under
it when I am putting it into their cage and they all popcorn around and
run through it. They all hate car rides and the vet.
Elizabeth slave to: Patch, Mocha, Pebbles and Mocha (the girls)
                            TeBear and Wooly(the boys)