[Gpdd] Misc: Hurricane Rita and Misty

Carla Martinez cmartinez36 at houston.rr.com
Mon Sep 26 20:57:07 EDT 2005

Hi all,

We just got back home today after evacuating Houston for Rita. Catching
up on the digest I saw the email from Misty and the Uineas that the
hurricane was heading straight for her area. I am wondering if anyone
knows if she is okay, or what town she lives in??

She said in one email she lives between New Orleans and Baton Rouge. If
you know anything please let us know. Maybe we can look up the info for
her town and contact an organization in her area or send out a search
posse from Noah's Wish. Maybe they just lost power, but it would sure be
nice to know how she is doing.

Big hugs to our digest friends and piggies.

Worried for Misty,
Carla and Snowball, with Snickers in our hearts.