[Gpdd] [gpdd] health: neutering

Gisela Magee gm_magee at hotmail.com
Tue Sep 27 11:43:40 EDT 2005

Hello everyone, sorry it's been so long since I have posted..........just
have had so much going on with out of town trips, a furneral and seeing my
youngest graduate from boot camp in South Carolina.  First, we  would like
to send our sincerest sympathies to those that have lost a precious fur baby
recently.  May the happy memories you shared,  bring you peace and comfort.
We wish speedy recoveries for all our friends who are not well, and let you
know that we are thinking of you and you are in our prayers.  We would also
like everyone to know that Gordon was neutered last Wednesday and is doing
fine.  It only slowed him down for 1 day and back to trying to climb his
cage and chewing on the bars.......he just wants to be with Cocoa.  They
love their time in their swimming pool, and can't wait when we don't have to
split the pool in half with a playpen.

I have a question for you all.  I haven't had a male gp before..........and
am curious as to what the noise he makes every once in a while... means.  At
first I thought he was choking on something, but he wasn't.  The best I can
describe it is kind of a loud clucking noise that a human can make with
their tongue.  Now I am not crazy........the vet wants me to record him and
bring it to her so she  can hear it.  It does it after he has become excited
when trying to get Cocoa's attention.  And he only makes that sound  once a
day it sems.  Any idea's

Well, better go, it's for more hay....
Gisela and her fur babies.............Cocoa and Gordon
www. gpiggies4me2.blinkz.com