[Gpdd] misc: terra cotta pigs

Chizeck, Susan P chizeck at utdallas.edu
Tue Sep 27 18:01:55 EDT 2005

I bought a terra cotta pig from ebay I think and it took a long time to
come, as she deposits the check and waits for it to clear before making
them.  They're easy to make, if you have a mold.  If it's the same
person, hopefully it will come.  It's very cute and I have it on my back
patio.

Sue chizeck

Message: 2