[Gpdd] [HEALTH] Please keep Rugi in your prayers

JoAnn Thompson joann_m_t at yahoo.com
Tue Sep 27 19:11:55 EDT 2005

I just returned from the vet and after being elated from last week's visit where her UTI was gone and sludge gone . . . now my precious warrior (to steal Candy's apt description of all of our ailing piggies) has pneumonia.  PLEASE PRAY FOR HER.

I am a wreck of worry and concern and to compound things, I have to leave home for 4 days (work - can't avoid it).  The hubby will see that they have their meds, probiotics, hay and are cleaned but that will be the stretch.  Therefore, my sweetie won't get hand fed or comforted.  PLEASE send lots of good vibes and prayers her way.  I am very, very concerned and worried.

Thank you so much,
JoAnn, struggling Rugi and worried Sierra