[Gpdd] HEALTH re Spikeys teeth

Carole Appleby guinea_pig_8 at hotmail.com
Wed Sep 28 15:20:29 EDT 2005

Hi all, i took Spikey to the vet today because his teeth arnt even and hes
eating slower. And she thinks hes got some problem with his back teeth. She
couldnt find any lumps or bumps around his mouth or neck, so that was a
relief after what happened to his brother ,Smoothy. Ive got to take him in
for an anaesthetic on Monday. So she can see what needs doing. i will be a
nervous reck all day. Hope its something small and they dont find anything
bad. Spikey is very special to me. As they are to all of us. I will wright
Monday to say what happened,hope its not gonna be sad news.
          From Carole Spikey and the gangx