[Gpdd] Behavior: male noises

Karenluntw at aol.com Karenluntw at aol.com
Wed Sep 28 12:10:53 EDT 2005

Dear Gisela

I have an all black Abby named Rocket, who makes the same kind of
sneeze/choking noise that you are describing.  He seems to do it more when  he finishes
eating.  Other than that, he is healthy and happy.  Keep  us posted if you
record the sound for your vet.  I too  am curious.  Also,for anybody in the East
Valley of Phoenix,my boys  and I have  found a great exotics vet in Gilbert.
If you need  his name, just e-mail me.

Karen:) Slave to Rex, Rajah, Rocket, Ranger
with Rolex always in my heart.