[Gpdd] [CARE] <Playing>

Janneke Staaks jannekestaaks at hotmail.com
Thu Sep 29 08:35:10 EDT 2005

Hi all,
I just got my guinea pig a week ago (i'm Mikey's sister, she has two girls,
guiny and lot, she introduced my girl some days ago) And I have a question.
Can you give me any tips about playing with guinea pigs and what they
usually like? I took care of my sister's piggies for 6 months and i played a
lot with them (hiding food in plastic cups, building houses and tunnels of
cardboard, even bellydancing with the piggies running in circles around me,
which was kind of fun). My piggy suus is really small/young so maybe there
are special games for little piggies?(so far i found out she likes
peek-a-boo). She is a really happy and inquisitive pig. I always like to
come up with new stuff to keep them interested. I would like to know about
any kind of game or toy or personal experience you have!
Lots of wheeks!
Janneke