[Gpdd] [Care] Flint

Lisa B cavylover74 at yahoo.com
Thu Sep 29 21:42:29 EDT 2005

Hello,

Flint is doing okay, he just doesn't look very happy with his E-collar on.  I take it off once in a while when I am spending time with him so I can make sure he doesn't chew his drain out.  Just a little bit ago I had it off and then I was going to put it back on since I had some things to do and he didn't want it back on.  He shoved his head in between my knees, poor guy.  Anyway, I also just noticed his one bottom incisor broke partially off.  I don't know how he done it especially with the E-collar on unless it was done at the vets.  I am really worried about him even though he is eating and drinking fine.

I am going to call the vet tomorrow and see if they should trim the other tooth the same length.  I am also going to mention that he is still swollen where he had his abscess removed.  Not sure if that is normal or not though.

Wheeks,
Lisa and the Guinea Girls and the lonely and unhappy boar, Flint

The "pigs" say, "Have a Wheeking Good Day!"