[Gpdd] HEALTH & MISC: Thank you

Candy G. crawdad1953 at hotmail.com
Thu Sep 29 14:36:44 EDT 2005

Greetings, you wonderful bunch of peoples 'n piggies -

I just wanted to say thank you to all of you who
have sent Mollie love, concern, support, and
healing energy over the past few days both via
the digest and in direct emails.  It just means so
much to know that there are so many people
who UNDERSTAND my distress and worry and
who don't think it is "silly" to be so deeply
bonded and involved with such a little critter.
(Good grief!!  What does SIZE matter, I wonder???)
And, I am a STRONG believer in the power of
thought and compassion.  I am certain that Mollie
knows she has lots of folks and piggies pulling for
her and I know that it gives her strength and
courage.  Truly, I cannot tell y'all what a source
of comfort you are.

Please forgive me for not writing individual notes
at this time.  Carl's treatments continue; Mrs.
Gordon's situation has shifted once again; and
Carl retires TOMORROW (Friday).  ACK!!!!  Chaos!
Chaos!!  However, when hubby is home full time
(I've been working on my "Honey Do" list - ha),
that will give me time to get back into the
communications loop, and I'm really looking
forward to being back in regular touch with y'all.
But, until then, please know that I appreciate
every word and thought that you have sent our
way.

I also want to add that the ongoing entries about
the behavior, habits, and unique abilities and
personalities of our piggies have just been cracking
me up.  I find myself laughing aloud every day as I
read the new posts.  It is food for my spirit and
medicine for my soul.  It has been a nice balance,
emotionally, to the ongoing concern and worry we
all continue to feel for those with ailing or Bridge
piggies and those - both human and animal - who
are still reeling from the affects of Katrin and Rita.
Isn't our capacity for joy and sorrow a miraculous
thing?  To be able to experience both so fully and
so hand-in-hand with one another is a precious gift.
Thank y'all for your posts every day - ALL of them.

And - the "Piggie Songbook" is still open and awaiting
more songs.  I invite and encourage you to send in
all of your piggie songs.  (Isn't there a "Waltzing with
Piggies" to the tune of Waltzing Matilda that hasn't
shown up yet? hint hint).  I'm sure there are MANY.
Please don't be shy - share them with us!

Keeping you in my heart and thoughts, and so
appreciative of your concern for little MollieBug -

Candy; Topper and Mollie; and (of course) X