[Gpdd] MISC: Boar in need of a home

Dee and Joe deeclark at rcn.com
Fri Sep 30 17:00:50 EDT 2005

Isn't there a saying about when it rains it pours?  Well it is pouring boars
at our house this weekend.

I have two rescue boars I am helping to transport to CT to their forever
home.  Joe will be making the run tomorrow because I have to work.

Yesterday the animal control officer called me with another boar who she
needed to place.  I took him home with me.  He is a sweet little guy.  Seems
well cared for and healthy.

So be on the look-out for a nice home for this guy.  I have two females, so
really don't want to keep him.  I just have to keep Joe away from him!

Dee and the Patriot Piggs:  Juliet and Peaches.  (Hey, what are those other
pigs doing here?  They smell different.  Mommy, aren't we enough?)

Dee
www.sunnyday1.blinkz.com