[Gpdd] [HEALTH]

Sharon Champion cschamp2 at verizon.net
Sun Apr 2 22:24:12 EDT 2006

I guess this is a health topic...??? This is my first time posting, but everyday I see something new about some diese or illness on this posting! Melo is my new GP (guinea pig, duh) and I just don't want anything to happen to him! Those 'stones' that you guys have been talking about. What are the signs of them? I saw something you know where when playing with my GP, and it didn't look like poo. What are some signs if any? Should he walk weird, or wheek a lot.

  -----Cara
  and Melo