[Gpdd] Misc- bermuda grass & mushrooms

Morticia44 at aol.com Morticia44 at aol.com
Mon Apr 3 19:12:26 EDT 2006

Hi,

This is Spencer piggy. My mom wrote last week asking if Bermuda grass is
good for us, and she missed your responses. Can any of you piggie cousins email
mom directly at _morticia44 at aol.com_ (mailto:morticia44 at aol.com)  and  put
bermuda grass for the subject.

Also mom has another question. My older cousin and his mate ( you have  never
seen two lovebirds like Fiona & Sydney--anyways another story) have  the same
cage as we do, mom uses the same litter and cleans our cages the same  day,
however Fiona & Sydney have some sort of "mushrooms" that grow in their  cage.
Mom has tried everything from clorox, changing to plastic waffle houses,
nothing works, she even gave Syd & Fiona a bath thinking that the "mushroom"
spores might be in their fur. Any suggestions?

Again email mom directly, she really needs help. All of us piggies are  doing
great, hope you all are too

Spencer piggy and mom Raina