[Gpdd] Misc.:improved health, rainbow bridge

Elizabeth E.Loiselle biffyl at comcast.net
Wed Apr 5 21:16:26 EDT 2006

Deborah,
I was glad to read that Popcorn made it through surgery and is doing well. It is always a concern when these little ones need to be operated on.

Julie,
It is great to hear thar Dougall is improving. Keep us informed of his progress.

Debbie,
So sorry to hear that your little one went to the bridge It is so hearbraking when we loose them. Please accept my condolences.

To others how have lost a loved furry friend recently please accept my condolences also. I was having trouble with my computrer and may have missed a digest or two.
Elizabeth L.