[Gpdd] Misc: Pet Store Piggies

Dawnda Stricklen dawndastricklen at yahoo.com
Sat Apr 8 18:09:15 EDT 2006

I went into the pet store today for supplies and I had
to look at the pigs. They had a sale on them for
$19.99. They were all little babies that were just
weaned. There was about twelve and they were so
cute!!!

There was one that looked almost like my Sabrina that
passed away last year. He was a solid black Abby. If
he would have been a female,I may have been coming
home with another pig. I do not have room to house any
more males though. I am lucky the three brothers that
I have do not fight. I had to keep telling myself that
7 pigs was enough.

They had all their Easter bunnies in too. I felt sorry
for them. I know they will be abused or unwanted soon
after Easter. The lop-earred ones were so pretty.

Dawnda

http://dawndasticklen.tripod.com/

http://www.pigs9.blinkz.com