[Gpdd] RAINBOW BRIDGE: condolences, Lasher

Cindy calliope at geeksnet.com
Mon Apr 10 19:30:36 EDT 2006

Laken, it was with much sadness that we heard of Lasher's passing.  We know
what a shock it was to find him gone, and we are so sorry that this
happened.  Sometimes piggies hide their illnesses so well that we don't
know anything is wrong until it is too late.  It sounds as though Lasher
remained alert, happy, and eager to eat until the end.  Yes, it is so
intensely painful when a piggie leaves us that it is not easy to know how
to begin to deal with it.  Please try to find comfort in knowing what a
wonderful life you gave him and in thinking of your happy memories
together.  It is so sweet, too, that you have his babies to remind you of
his special personality.  Please accept our condolences on his passing.

Our thoughts and prayers are with all sick piggies and their humans.

Sadly,
Cindy, Sunshine, Tumbleweed, and Friday