[Gpdd] Health "Boy issues question"

Pages Teigen piggiemom at hotmail.com
Tue Apr 11 14:27:54 EDT 2006

Dear fellow GP digester Carrie,

I have had 7 boys piggies for the last 10 years and they have all done that with their bottoms..... they are scenting their territory.

Stinks to high heaven but nothing to worry about and has nothing to do with impaction.

Impaction is when their little poop muscle gets lax over the years and the soft poops they tend to eat again get caught up in that space.

I have had one boy get impaction and that was my Buster who was about 5.5 - 6 years when he started to have the problem.

Pages Ann         piggiemom to Babbie, Little Joe and Charcoal

Rainbow Bridge Piggies:  Buster, Oreo, Carrot Top, Runtie, Mommie, Brillo