[Gpdd] [HEALTH] Waffles the piggy with breathing trouble

hypnotic95 at aol.com hypnotic95 at aol.com
Tue Apr 18 20:51:12 EDT 2006

First I want to thank everyone for all the support,  If you don't  remember I
wrote a few days ago about my piggy waffles.  He was having some  breathing
problems, wheezing, sneezing, things like that.  Well after  listening to
everyone's advice I took him to the vet today.  It turns out  he has a slight cold,
 but nothing serous, they gave him some medicine and  also suggested I try
changing his bedding we use aspen now, the vet said it  might help that maybe
there is to much dust and he is just  a very  sensitive piggy.  But other than
that he did well except for peeing on me,  he gets nervous and scared at the
vet.  Now he is enjoying a piggy treat  and he is happy.  So thank you all for
the advice.

Kelly with waffles and pancake.