[Gpdd] RAINBOW BRIDGE: Thanks and Caramel

Conklin Kacee Kacee.Conklin at HCAHealthcare.com
Wed Apr 19 15:02:16 EDT 2006

Thanks for the words of condolence over the loss of my Kozmo.  One thing
is for sure, everyone here knows the pain of loss of one of our piggies.
Margi, I know what you are going through with the loss of your Caramel
so well right now.  Some times the decisions we have to make are the
absolute pits.  Please give Buddy some extra hugs from me to help him
through his time of loss.

To everyone going through similar loss or difficult times with their fur
babies, my thoughts and prayers are with you.

Kacee, slave to the Munchee Eight