[Gpdd] Health - Is Biscuit just being lazy.....?

Claire King basschick23 at hotmail.co.uk
Fri Apr 21 03:00:34 EDT 2006

Hi,

When ever you enter the room, Biscuit is usually the first to greet you,
usually standing on his back legs wheeksing as loud as he can for food, and
as soon as you give him some, its gone - he is straight there. not this
morning though, he does not seem to want to venture outside of their house.
Tea on the other hand has been straight as the food.... is Biscuit having a
lazy morning, or should I be concerned???

Claire, Tea and hopefully lazy Biscuit