[Gpdd] MISC - new piggy help

Andrew a1.mills at portset.net
Fri Apr 21 13:26:35 EDT 2006

Hello, it sounds as if your new pig just needs time to settle in and get used to everything.  After all, 4 days isn't very long and she's been through a lot by the sound of it.  They're all different.  Some settle straight away as if they've always been with you and others take time.  I really wouldn't worry, I'm sure she'll come around.  Once she realises she's come to stay and that she's not going to be taken away again she'll start getting more confident.  She probably feels very confused and scared at the moment, what with all the changes that have taken place in such a short time.  I really think time and patience are all that are needed.