[Gpdd] BEHAVIOR - Doesn't want to come out of habitat

Sue Heighling sheighling at realtyusa.com
Sun Apr 23 20:22:04 EDT 2006

Hi
I'm having a problem with Bing. Lately he doesn't want to come out of his
house. I used to put my hand in and he would climb up my hand & arm to come
out. Now he runs in his pigloo or in his tube. I was taking him out about
three times a day and he always wanted to come out. Now he seems to only
want to come out in the morning. Every time he came out I made sure he had a
special treat or play time on the floor. Is once a day enough interaction
for him? Or should I take him out even if he doesn't seem to want to?

Sue & Bing