[Gpdd] MISC - GP Garden

CHRISTINA SERRANO christina926s at msn.com
Sun Apr 23 19:45:35 EDT 2006

Hello fellow slaves,
I have started a pig garden this year and I am overrun with pests. I thought
I read somewhere not to use pesticides with piggie gardens, so now the
insects are having a party in my garden! My garden is near where the pigs
run in the grass for their free time. It is possible for them to break into
the garden. I would like to know if there is any pesticide I can use that
will not harm them if they get daring and break into the garden. Any
suggestions will be greatly appreciated.
Thanks in advance,
Christina and the furry crew.