[Gpdd] Silly: Guiny

Claire King basschick23 at hotmail.co.uk
Mon Apr 24 13:14:54 EDT 2006

Dear Guiny

Thank you so much for asking about my back - all is well again, the nasty
medicine that the man that mummy slave calls the vet gave me seemed to work,
and Biscuit did well in looking after me (he says hi to you and Yaya...!)

Yes, mummy slave is having a baby, her tummy is definatly getting bigger but
at least Biscuit and I have somewhere to sit when she has us out of the
hutch!! The toy "me" is waiting for the little bundle to arrive, not long
now aparently!!

I had a great time with you at the wedding, and I keep wheeking at mummy
slave to get the email out with the copies of all the wedding emails, but
aparently something happened and it on another computer, so will take a bit
longer....

Wheeeks to you and all the Winky girls

Tea

Message: 2