[Gpdd] (Misc) GP Garden

Stacy Harvey ckrtsqrl2000 at yahoo.com
Mon Apr 24 14:53:30 EDT 2006

Christina,
  I have been considering starting a GP garden since I've moved into a new house. I've been researching pest control and some of the things I've seen so far are:
  plant geraniums in your garden, because some bugs don't like the smell of them;
  order some lady bugs--they are nature's pest control experts; and, spray your plants with a mixture of dish soap and water--the bugs don't like it for some reason. Here is a website on natural garden pest control, but I've only just glanced at it and haven't yet had a chance to delve deeper.

  http://eartheasy.com/grow_nat_pest_cntrl.htm

  Hope this helps,
  Stacy and the Squee Squad