[Gpdd] Rainbow Bridge Mr. Rumpy

nancy.mckenna at cox.net nancy.mckenna at cox.net
Tue Apr 25 15:05:18 EDT 2006

Rainbow Bridge Post:

It is with great sadness that I must announce the passing of Mr. Rumpy this morning at 7:10am.  He was a good pig, the one who most enjoyed and allowed long, wram cuddles and pampering.  It is unknown how old he was as he was rescued from the pound several years ago as an adult.  He was our eldest, wisest, alpha pig and will be very much missed.

He is survived by Sporty, Chocolate and Rascal wo are uncharacteristically quiet this morning.

A memorial service will be at our house tonight.  May he rest in peace.