[Gpdd] HEALTH-snacks for pigs who have had bladder stones?

Dawnda Stricklen dawndastricklen at yahoo.com
Tue Apr 25 22:53:16 EDT 2006

Yes, there is a big change in a stone pig diet! In
fact, they cannot have much. Mine get green, red, or
yellow bell peppers every day. They get a treat of
green or red leaf lettuce or a small slice of cucumber
occasionally.
They get only timothy-based hay and pellets. I get
mine form oxbow hay even though the shipping is as
much as the products themselves. They are in the west
and I live in the east. I measure out the pellets so
they will not eat too many of them too. There main
diet is the Timothy hay.
I crush up a shilingtong tablet, mix with water, and
syringe it to them too. I syringe extra water to them
sometimes too.
Unfortunately when they start forming stones, they
will keep forming stones. The same applies to humans.

Dawnda

http://dawndasticklen.tripod.com/

http://www.pigs9.blinkz.com