[Gpdd] Health: "boy issues?"

mazza_carrie mazza_carrie at hotmail.com
Mon Apr 10 12:57:53 EDT 2006

Hi all,

I don't write that often, but am always reading and enjoying your tales!  I have a question about my little guy, Sugar Bear.  He is a little over 2 years old and is in good health.  I have never exactly figured out what impaction is, but have gathered by reading about it that I should check his bum (the extra hole) from time to time which I do.  On rare occasions there is a little something there but nothing ever major.  Anyways, lately I have noticed him, how should I say, "exuding" himself.  He will be on the floor and it looks like he is straining in the rear a little, then I notice underneath that his privates are coming in and out.  He sometimes reaches under too and takes a peak.  Nothing is left behind (because I think I have found that on my floor before) and he doesn't seem in any pain.  All other behavior is normal.  Is this a normal "boy thing" I just haven't noticed? Or is he impacted maybe deeper than I can see when I check his bum?

Thanks for any help on this "sensitive" topic!
Carrie