[Gpdd] [HEALTH] Strange breathing sounds

hypnotic95 at aol.com hypnotic95 at aol.com
Thu Apr 13 12:07:39 EDT 2006

Hello everyone-- I have posted on this site several times, and the info I
receive is always so helpful.  So here is my question.  I have two boy  piggys,
but they are in different cages.  Recently I have noticed waffles  sounds
different.  It almost sounds like when we have colds it's a wheezing  sound.
Sometimes it goes right away other times he has it for hours.   Sometimes he
sneezes and it clears up.  I am just very concerned because we  are going away for
a week and my parents are going to piggy sit for us.  I  just don't want
anything to happen to him while we are gone.  Is this  normal or should I take him
to the vet?  As I said he doesn't have this  everyday, just once in awhile.
He gets plenty of food and veggies, he  loves oranges and gets Vit C.  I just
didn't know if I should do more for  him.  Any advice?

Thanks Kelly with waffles and pancake.