[Gpdd] HEALTH: Off Dry Mix

BunsnPigs at aol.com BunsnPigs at aol.com
Fri Apr 14 12:29:22 EDT 2006

Alison, for my older piggies, I give a bowl of Oxbow Critical Care. I take
them out of their cage area and put them on the floor with the bowl and let
them  eat in peace. :-) Oxbow has availability overseas, although their UK link
is  down right now. Sorry about that. Keep checking. I did report it to  them.

_http://www.oxbowhay.com/link.sp?page=international_
(http://www.oxbowhay.com/link.sp?page=international)

If you can't get that, you can take your pellets and make a yummy pellet
mash. I always keep a can of plain pumpkin just for those emergencies when they
don't want to eat the Oxbow Critical Care. The following recipes are good for
syringe feeding, but you don't have to use a coffee grinder to get the fine
powder just to feed it in a bowl.  The added acidophilus and prozyme are  good
for their digestion, but if you don't have it, it doesn't matter.

_http://www.rabbit.org/care/recipies.html_
(http://www.rabbit.org/care/recipies.html)

Judi  Lainer
Metropolitan Guinea Pig Rescue