[Gpdd] Behavior (nibbling)

Sue Heighling sheighling at realtyusa.com
Tue Aug 1 13:16:58 EDT 2006

Hi Everyone
I have a question. Bing likes to sit in my lap and pull on the skin on my
arm. He doesn't bite, just sort of gently pulls the skin but those little
teeth kind of hurt. If I cover my arm with a towel he will burrow under it
to find skin. Any ideas? Thanks.

Sue & Bing

The information transmitted via this e-mail is intended only for the person or entity to which it is addressed and may contain confidential and/or privileged material. Any review, retransmission, dissemination or other use of, or pursuing of any action in reliance upon thisinformation by persons or entities other than the intended recipient is prohibited. If you are the recipient of this in error, please contact the sender and delete the material from any computer.