[Gpdd] (Health) Re: Big Pigs

Stacy Harvey ckrtsqrl2000 at yahoo.com
Tue Aug 1 14:05:02 EDT 2006

Everything really IS bigger in Texas! I got my Willie there in 2003 when he was just a little thing...now he weighs in at almost 3.5 pounds! I wish he were more active, though. He doesn't seem to have a lot of fat, he's just real solid. And he doesn't eat any more than my other pigs--actually, he eats less. Go figure. Must be something in the water out there in the Lone Star State!

  Stacy and the Squee Squad, with Willie who says "I'm not fat, I'm big boned!"